Monday, September 27, 2010

dweedest.

on friday i got sick. it was NOT fun.
and pretty much the rest of the weekend i have been dealing with a upset tummy.
but it was a good weekend. i felt like i accomplished a lot of the little things that get over looked all the time. (like cleaning my room.)

I also wanted to say that i have a favorite song. pretty sure it's my fave. i go through phases where its all i listen to... and this weekend marks the 10th phase we have shared with one another.
Samson- Regina Spektor.
this ladies voice is exquisite.
the lyrics are beautiful.
and i am pretty sure my mom is getting REALLY annoyed with me singing it all thee time. and i even tricked my dad into watching the video to it. but, it's my one true love. and will be for a long time.


and tonight, Sunday night. my daddy made me a peach shake.
correction: FRESH peach shake.
it was insanely good.
little does everyone know that my Dad makes insanely delish milkshakes. i die for them.


and i love that its fall. scarves and cardis!
(even though mr. ksl 5 weather man claims high temps. PSH. we'll wait and see BUB.)
tomorrow starts a new week. i am ready. especially for the weekend! FOR IT IS CONFERENCE!

THEE END.

ps. snail mail is the best.
especially when it's snail mail from Provo UT because then it's not REALLY snail mail.

p.s.s.OH HEM GEE. i think i know what i am being for halloween.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh SAMSON!!! i nerr knew this about you l town. i love this song. i listen to it every trip to new york ha i have a new york playlist. and i only listen to those songs while on the plane, subway, walking around in the hotel. oh the memories.

    ReplyDelete