Thursday, September 23, 2010

good day. I SAID GOOD DAY!

man oh man.
this week has been so weird!! I have had LOTS of homework due. and have spent a ton of time studying and such, but when it comes to the test and quizzes... they are like EASY X399. odd.
but now I am done for the week!! no homework for tomorrow!

But even though I have been busy with homework i still managed to fit in some good times.
TUESDAY: Emily G. & and made Chocolate Pumpkin Cuppycakes with Meringue. (did you know Meringue takes like 100 years to make. I DID NOT!)
We then took them to the best lady ever.

 THEN of course i watched GLEE. my favorite show. ah.ah.ah.and i CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE BRITNEY SPEARS EPISODE.



and that is pretty much the extent of the fun for my week.
oh. wednesday i took some cupcakes to my cousin Heather M. caught her and Amanda doing yoga on SKYPE! hahahahah
and i made a drive by with brandee... shouldn't say where. we are creeps.

AND I WENT TO INSTITUTE. my favorite class BY FAR. (there is a really cute man in my class that makes it a wee bit better. the end.)
EL.

1 comment:

  1. ehhh.. no. we cant say where we did a drive by to. i love you. jana is truly the best lady ever :)

    ReplyDelete