Sunday, September 19, 2010

sandwiches, ice cream.

warning. this makes top 5 most random posts. EVER.
i just finished making some homemade ice cream sandwiches.
Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches to be exact!
From the le Bon Appetit mazagine. (my fave. i have two of their largest cookbooks)
its like a graham/brown sugar outside with the ice cream in the middle.
then i dipped them in Ghiradelli Chocolate and coated them with toffee BITZ.
oh. SO GOOD. I KNOW.
if you want the recipe go HERE. DO NOT judge. mine aren't half as good.


 THIS WEEK. i want to make. this. it looks UHMAZING.
Blackberry, Lemon and Gingersnap Cheesecake Pudding.

to do for the rest of 9/18?
sleep.
20 LBS. OF MATH!!!!
fireside.
eat.
write a letter.
watch Jonas LA.
maybe watch keepin up with the kardash's?
and my mom just told me i look like the truchbull. mostly because my current hair doo. FEELIN GOOD.

are you seeing it? maybe a lil.
OH. and i received a gash from the serrated knife while cutting the darn ICE C. sandys. nice.
and this week while eating my favorite cereal (naturally, corn flakes.) one of the flakes stabbed the top of my mouth and gashed it and it was bleeding!! a cut from corn flakes? weeeeird. i know.

OH!! ANNNNNDDDD have you people heard of one of my fave blogs? jennymayandswede.blogspot.com ? its this lady and her HAWT Swedish hubby. i have read it for probably like... 4 months. TURNS OUT SHE READS MY BLOG??! WHAT THE?! SHE IS FOLLOWING AND COMMENTING ON MY POSTS!! i screamed a little when i discovered this .

I CAN'T GET MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS OUT OF MY HEAD!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment