Friday, October 22, 2010

Letters to the ROAD.

I HAVE KEPT MY SILENCE ON THIS MATTER TOO LONG.
C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.O.N.
i am telling you. i just can not win. just about EVERY SINGLE ROAD I DRIVE ON IS being worked on!!!! Highland is a DIZASTER.
the freeway is a whole other story.
the crap by lone peak can go.
what.the.heck.
IT TOOK ME 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES THE OTHER DAY TO GET TO OREM UTAH FOR SCHOOL! UNHEARD OF!
CONSTRUCTION MAKES ME WANT TO: 
1) RIP MY HAIR OUT 
2) THROW A TANTRUM LIKE A BABY 
3) PURCHASE SOME SORT OF GUN AND SHOOT THE TIRES OF STUPID DRIVERS THAT ONLY MAKE THE COMMUTE WORSE. But that would just cause more time, so i won't. 
4) KILL UTAH. If i could-- i would move anywhere until it's all done. I ALMOST started crying when my Dad told me the whole freeway project was a 3 year deal.


and today when i tried to take a way to escape construction/traffic. OF COURSE a Train is coming through town and causes me to sit in my car until is passes for 7 minutes approx. such a joke. i wish i could fly more than ever.


L.
oh. and it has made me HATE the color orange. too bad. it used to be in my top 3.


2 comments:

  1. Hahahhahaha oh my goodness Lindsay! I probably look like such a freak to my roommates cuz I'm laughing my pants off. I blog stalk you, by the way. :B hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm probably going to kill all of your virtual fish over on the right by over feeding them.

    ReplyDelete