Friday, October 22, 2010

lyfe.

HEY! you there. this school week is ova.
i sho happe. even though this next week is going to bring oodles of stress. whatair!
HAPPY FRYDAY!

To celebrate Brandee and I went to lunch. i feel like we have not been in FOREVER.
 even though we see each other everyday.
 So, we went over to Gloria's Little Italy.
I talk about this place ALL the time. I went once, and fell in love.
It was just as good as the time i went there before. I highly recommend half Leonardo Sandwich and the Gnocchi with 5 Formaggi sauce. (and say it with an italian accent. my waiter did.)
and if anyone knows any great formaggi sauce recipes, lemme know. i can't find any that look up to my standards.
and can we just talk about there desserts for 5 seconds?!? THEY LOOKED INSANELY GOOD. and i am not even a big dessert/sweets person. If i hadn't ate so much, i would have got like 4. The Vulcano and Strawberry Carriage or even a Canoli would have done the part.


UVU. (you-bee-u) is doing goodish.
I started 2 new classes this week. Culinary Math and Professional Dining Services. 
and took my state exam for Sanitation!

i'm really excited because i just downloaded a great APP on my phone. 
girl in my English class who doesn't wear a bra... i would watch out if i were you.
CREEP in my math class is SUCH A CREEP. This week he pulled out some "math pick up lines" and said them TO ME in front of the WHOLE CLASS.
 NO i don't want to foil with you. AND you + me ≠love.

and he is creepin on Brandee now. ugh.

and then Mr. Hawtie in my institute class. (i know his name, it's just a privacy thing)
kills me every monday and wednesday. 
the end.

well.. imma go. off to work in 2.5 hours. YAY. NAHT.
next weekend is halloween THYME. can't wait. 
  
you are as awesome as cookie monster in red ray bans.
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment