Saturday, October 9, 2010

years. andyears.

7 years ago TODAY this lady was introduced to me.

 {dont judge.}


can't believe my little Alexis is 7 years old. it really feels like she was just born. this is like... the first time i have felt old. she got this thing called a Zhu Zhu Pet. I had NO IDEA what it was. I felt soOOoo behind on the times! anyway.. luh her with everything in me. she's so freaking spoiled. but i still love you judy/ beeb/ beanie/ juicy/ alexis. :)

anNnnnDdd...
TODAY would is Jennica's birthday! 1-NINE. 19. crazy! she is old. 
love her so much. and i have NO IDEA where i would be without her. seriously... we have been best friends for 11 years. 2nd grade baby. can't wait to celebrate tonight!
[can't believe THIS was one year ago!]
 dont you just luh this old picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment