Saturday, November 20, 2010

deathly hallows.


Harry Potter 7:Part ONE. was incredible.
and i can't wait for part 2. 
Our Harry Potter Party was pretty awesome too!! so many people dressed up. I was Molly Weasley. and I thought my outfit was pretty great:) there was also Lucius Malfoy, Luna Lovegood, Sybill Trelawney, Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Mad-Eye Moody, Cho, Hermione, Delores Umbridge, Bellatrix, and Tonks. It was so fun to have everyone all dressed and celebrating Harry Potter.


AND can i just say that we had some pretty great food. Cauldron Cakes, Licorace Wands, Cockroach Clusters, Pumpkin Pasties, Chocolate Frogs (totes the best), Petrified Pumpkin Bread, and the Crutiatus Cheeseball.

Ron was super great in the movie. He is like.. a MAN. Oh man. I was dying. I love him.

XOXX>>L.
*crucio*


No comments:

Post a Comment