Sunday, November 21, 2010

start of thanks.

Thanksgiving is almost here. i am TOTES. excited. it's my fave holiday! 
so in honor, i am going to feature one thing i am thankful for everyday this week! 
Thanksgiving and Blogging (what could be better?!)

Today i am especially grateful for my knowledge of the gospel.
I love the blessings i receive everyday because of it!
I know The Book of Mormon is true.
Living in a way my Savior would want me to has blessed me so much and i wouldn't want to live my life any other way :)
I am also thankful for it's ability for people to change. more than ever.


LIVE in Thanksgiving.

side note: can i just say how great this day was? 1)i am so grateful for the people who surround me. family and new and old friends wow. 2) i taught my first relief society lesson ever. and it wasn't TERRIBLE. (totes room for improvement though :D) 3) i received a text from somebody who wronged me in high school. total apology. completely shocked me and made my day. 4) no homework & a three hour nap is blisssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment