Saturday, November 13, 2010

HB. E.

 Friday was my dearest Emily's day of birth. 18.
can't believe it. she is just my bestest friend and love her dearly.
HBD. GIRL.

In celebration of November 12 we did the following:
-lunched on Chicken Tortilla Soup. Naturally it was deelish.
-Shelle, Jenn, Em, and I went up to Daybreak to see a craft show.
First of all, Daybreak is BEAUTIFUL. 2) the Craft show was THEE cutes. we got so excited about cute earrings, children clothes (x10), baby shoes, cake stands, shirts with owls & alligators sporting mustaches, frames, paintings, hanging paper hearts, the BEST smelling cinnamon rolls, tutus etc etc. 3:  coconut gelato is wonderful.
-went to cpK for dinner. garlic chicken pizza besszzt. 
-and my fave part: KARAOKE AT THE GRANDPARENTS. SO FUN. I am not even kidding. I don't remember the last time i was that hyper/had so much fun. I belted my little heart and voice out to Backstreet Boys, Shania Twain, Hannah Montana, Dixie Chicks, Mariah Carey, and other greatness. iT really was the best celebration of times.



Happy birth emily. i'm so glad we have been friends for 11 years:) i'm truly the luckiest of all.
x.o.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment