Thursday, November 11, 2010

so not rational.

OH EM GEE GUYS.
there are SO. SOOO many things i would rather be doing with my life. 
NOT factoring rational equations. or adding them. or subtracting them. OR EVEN DIVIDING THEM!
this chapter in Math is the biggest JOKE! I  have spent too much time doing my home work. (one day i was doing it for 3 hours.)
AND ON TOP OF THAT MATH. It's not like I care if Rosita wants to make 4 ounce tortillas into 5 ounces and scaling the entire recipe and converting it to the metric system and centimeters. 
Culinary Math is so much harder than i thought. but i am getter better at it. 
|I DARE YOU--| to challenge me in a duel of knowing more equivalents. (128 fl.oz in a gallon.)
LIKE SERIOUSLY! MY MIND IS EXPLODING WITH MATH! iT physically hurts.
while sitting in the library for 3 hours. doing MATH.

so to make it feel better i looked at clothes that that are FAR out of my budget. but i fell in love with this.






-HAIRY POTT IN 8 DAYS.
-My VT companion got her mission call.. TAIWAN. Isn't that the coolest? Ahhh i just wish i was 21 right now and could go. Anyways.. love you Danielle, you are going to be the bestest out there!


hugs. L.

No comments:

Post a Comment