Tuesday, December 7, 2010

holiday blogging part dos.

Today's prompt:
If you were one of Santas elves, what toy would you specialize in?
well, that is kind of a toughie. but i think i have decided. 
i understand it's kind of odd, but hear me out. 
BARBIE. 
i don't know what it is about it. but i would totally love to create some new Barbies! 
can you just imagine me being 3 foot nothing, making Barbies? 
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I AM CRYING WITH LAUGHTER THINKING ABOUT IT!
I think the Barbie i would create would be dedicated to me. Light red hair, no pink clothes-just cute ones with stripes, that included an apron, a cute dog named guster and a hot man! 


you can't deny that it would be slightly fun. 
ok. i'm done. haha.
and while you are on the WWW. check out THIS!
XOX.L>.

No comments:

Post a Comment