Sunday, December 5, 2010

holiday blogging!

So, my lovely friend Audrey and I are doing a little christmasy blog thing. She gives me a topic, and give her one! So fun right? I'm so happy. So, the topic i was given is this:
what is your take on the building of a snowman?

ok. so i LUH making snowmen. and once finals are over, it better SNOW TONS. i'm talking like feeeet. because i just want to make snowmen. cutes ones. 
but for those of you who aren't so hip on the snowman building thing, here is what i use and do.
1) you will need mittens, scarves, booties, 1 long carrot, random twigs, large buttons, oreos (or coal). 
2) i am assuming you know how to make the snowman, so do it. and just decorate it so FUN. make it original. The funnest snowman i ever made had a square head, sunglasses and a six-pack. (johnny bravo?)
but i also saw one where the people used red kool-aid and made a snowman murder scene. TOADS FUNNY.

overall, i just think that making snowmen is the funnest. and when you are done, get friendly with some hot-chocolate. (mint, please!)

what are your snowman stories? and if you have any great ideas, let me know!!
annddd to see Audrey's blog go HERE
her topic may or may not be something about tunes.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Linds! I will see what I can do with mine tomorrow!! Or maybe tonight! Who knows! Your TOTS awesome!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH! Aww Lindsay, this made me very happy indeed. :B
    <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete