Thursday, February 24, 2011

hilar.i.USSS.

prepare yourself for a hilar story.
OKKkkKK--- so i was just barely driving home from having Sushi with Gary, Jenn & Melissa. I didn't eat much sushi, just what they didn't want and i had about 4 huggee glasses of water.

mistake: i didn't use the restroom before i left. SO as i am getting on the freeway i realize that i REALLY REALLY had to go. This caused me to drive a little faster so i could make it to my home restroom.
SO. i am in american fork and i get pulled over. [crap.]
i had to pee SO FREAKING BAD. and when the cop came to my car he told me i was going 45 in a 30.
whatever.
i just straight up told him, i SERIOUSLY was seconds from peeing my pants. 
such PAIN. i couldn't even sit up straight.
he then lectures me for a hot second about that shouldn't be an excuse...not sure what else he said. 
THEN HE TELLS ME TO JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM. 
HE GAVE ME NO TICKET.
NO WARNING.
DIDN'T EVEN TAKE MY LICENSE. 

YOU GUYS, I JUST GOT OUT OF A SPEEDING TICKET BECAUSE I HAD TO PEE SO BAD. 
i seriously am laughing so hard at this situation.
(i ALMOST didn't make it. i think me screaming in the car helped.)

3 comments:

  1. that is ah-mazing! You continue to be one of my heroes. I wish i was more like you linsay ivie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHAHA!!! Lindsay, this is the best story!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is epic! I wish i had your life!!!! LoL

    ReplyDelete