Tuesday, February 1, 2011

weirdie!

my life as been so weird and exciting lately.


i play on on gym equipment instead of going to the dance parties.

my family gets down to BSB at the dinner table/while doing dishes on sunday night
i throw my phone away at Sensuous Sandwich and go back 10 minutes later to find that they just took the trash out to the dumpster. sure enough, we walk out there and i hear my Regina Spektor ringtone blaring from the dumpter. so naturally i had to dig through soda and sandwich ickyness to retrieve it. EWW.
(not the real emotion i was feeling.)

some other random things:
- thinking me and 5 other friends had fleas.
- having the cops show up at a CRAZY party. (guy, people were jumping off chairs 12 inches from the ground! nuts!)
- at the gym, the man next to me on the virtual bikes shouting the F word.
- i was HUNGARY for the first time in a long time today. 
(i usually am not because school tends to fill me up)
-somehow i got CARAMEL in my hair. g-ross.
-discovering that Natasha Bedingfield has some KILLER HILARIOUS/GrEAT songs.

today i had a girl in my baking class tell me that from what she sees on facebook and such, she thinks my life is pretty amazing and exciting. 
now that i am thinking about it, i am pretty sure i agree.

peace in.
L.

1 comment:

  1. Is this Real?!! You and your sibs are so FUNNY!!!
    Your life is so WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete