Monday, March 21, 2011

sb.springbreak.11.

as you may or may not know, i went to Moab this week for my first college Spring Break! Little Juanita and i drove down on wednesday and came back sunday earlzy morning. 
luckily my auntie Anna lives down there so we were able to spend a lot of time with her :)
it was a BLAST to say the least! i couldn't have had a more perfect time, except if it lasted LONGER.

no trip is complete without gushers.
my auntie has 11 dogs, and this is pepe le pew. he came hiking with us!
jenn caught a crayfish barehanded--naturally it bit her. so funny. DOOON'T.
negro bill canyon.


4 hours of ATVing up Onion Creek Trail. blast and a half!

we scored some horse shirts!! we have been DYING to find some!

my aunt works at the Moab Hospital. so she gave Jennica and I a tour of the Operating Room, which is where she works! We got all suited up, washed our hands for 5 minutes, blasted some great music in the operating room while we performed fake surgery and looked at all the equipment! it was so neat. and Jenn got a scalpel as a souviner :)

then on our last day of adventure we met up with our homeladies-- Rachelley and Em. bff's for life! Rachelle ran the half marathon. WHAT  A CHAMP! it was so fun seeing her come across that finish line and i am so proud of her.


jenn and i shared a chinese meal that we spent 3.81 on. cheapest food ever. and there was TONS.

rocky roaded it UP. (wow. this whole day was about food basically)

then we drove home. don't even worry that it took an extra 1.5 hours because i totes made us miss our exit. so annoying.. BUT jennica made some fun of it and thought it would be hilar to once again stick my number out the window to some boyys.


and just one more addition to this post. 
some of the funniest/best memories would be:
1. "SHUT UP". (to those bumpies on the side of the road.)
2. When we went to the gas station to get ear plugs the clerk saying toilet paper works great and i had NO IDEA what he was talking about til later.
3. mudflaps.
4. meeting a hottie at the grocery store and him texting me to invite us to go rock climbing. oh- turns out he goes to same church building as me.
5. prank calling?
6. umm me falling of the bed in my sleep. apparently some weird stuff happened after due to me hitting my head. i don't really remember.
7. and two of my fave purchases. glasses & turquoise earrings from the indian shop. lovesss.

this was such an amazing trip. and i loved taking it with my best friend! this will forrr sure be the first of many more to come!! 
spring break 2011. you were totes the best!

xox: laryngitis.

1 comment:

  1. bahah LOVE THIS. So proud of dear rachelle. what a trooper.

    ReplyDelete