Monday, March 14, 2011

start off a break.

sooo. Friday was my last day of school for 10 days. 
i know. it's quite glamorous :) 
so far i have made Parisian Macarons.
made chicken qusadilla's with guacamole and sweet potato fries with ^^that lady.
tried some longboarding with these two.
caught up on writing some lettahs.
and my favorite. I PAINTED MY NAILS. this sounds ridiculous, but i am not allowed to have painted nails at school, so now that i am out for a week i painted them my classic grey. 
i love love love it. i never knew how much i loved painted nails until i wasn't able to!
this week is going to be the BEST. i just really can't wait for wednesday & red rock! happy PI day dudes.
xo. linds winds.

1 comment:

  1. Linds--I've been blog stalking you forever. Haha. I'm coming out of hiding. Wanna send me your recipe for Parisian Macaroons?? Those are the most delicious things ever!! You can just send it on Facebook if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete