Sunday, February 19, 2012

what i do.

1. for about a month now i have been working at a bakery. 
i work at 5:30am til 1.
and it's awesome. just surrounding myself by more food everyday. 
2. i go to school from 3-10. or sometimes 11:30. and i fall asleep at family meal.

3. i've been listening to this song on repeat. for the past week. 
but it's SO good.
4. there is something about Parenthood that really gets to me. 
EVERYTIME YOU GUYS. i cry. every episode. 
and i am sooooo excited for this weeks episode! i can already tell i'm going to WEEP. dang it.

yours truly, linds.
xox.

3 comments:

  1. crying in parenthood... twins once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. taylor! do you watch it now?!?!
    TWINS. IN. EVERYYTHINGGG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss! i watched the very first season on television... but then fell behind... started back up over christmas break and now I'm up to date. i literally cry in almost every episode. I'm so glad I'm not alone!!

    ReplyDelete