Sunday, May 20, 2012

all by myself.

my two of my right hand ladies flew off to florida.
so i've been forced to entertain myself for a week. 
(i sound so pathetic.)
and it hasn't been THAT bad.
but i've been rollerblading lots.

i've been hiking.

reading.
watching boy meets world. 
and have plans to go to city creek (first time!)
hiking and watch more BMW.
ALL OF THIS BY MYSELFFFF!! 
who knew i could be so content alone? it's been a good time.
i guess i am just here to say, all is well. 
andddd i need a favor. 
getting new glasses. 
HELP ME CHOOSE. 

XXO.L.



3 comments:

  1. that gif is too great for words. seriously. and seriously... i am always down for some bmw. and I'm totally feeling the last glasses..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'm feeling the first ones actually. you would look dang good in them. plus also, my two bffs are gone too! you should call me. we can be content together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the third lol. and the last. but the third the most. Also... will you make me that cinnamon smoothie? Also when are we gonna make ce viche? Also. nice GIF.

    ReplyDelete