Thursday, May 24, 2012

musical genius.

right now i am currently feeling a overwhelmed.
overwhelmed with musical brilliance.
you must watch this.

i was just going to play this while i got in the shower
but that never happened. 
i sat here for 25 minutes and watched the whole thing. 
(which is pretty good. becuase i hate long youtube vids.)
my jaw literally dropped a few times. 
tears came at one point. (not saying when)
and now i am still freaking out and am on my 4th round listening to it. 

i have moments when music completely moves me. seeing as music has always been a big part of my life, (piano for 8 years, flute for 6, and love for singing) now when i hear people who have so much talent, and so much emotion in their music i just get so emotional. 
i beg everyone to watch it. i was trying to find one part of this video that was my favorite--and i can't. 
also-i get to see them LIVE in 4 days. 
& can we just talk about how justin's tatts put me in a frenzy??! 
and i guess while i am on the music topic.
john's new album is pretty great as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment